- Fermatic Q4 has been developed to meet tomorrow’s production requirements with regard to techniques within Freezing-Proving, Retarding-Proving and Dough On Demand.
Taste and aroma are improved as the enzymes in the dough have time to develop. Delivers higher quality in the baked bread.
- Speed of fans adjusted according to requirements.
Circulate precisely the right amount of air and process the dough as gently as possible. In each phase of the program the fans have precisely the speed required, thus providing an energy efficient and quiet cabinet.
- The automatic system controls all processes in the cabinet, ensuring that the dough is protected against drying out and is handled as carefully as possible.
Gives the baker greater freedom and the opportunity to influence times and settings to suit the individual working day and the pace of the work.
- Stable, modular frame.
Compact and stable cabinet design.
- Effective 80 mm polyurethane insulation in closed units.
Keeps the cold/heat in place in the cabinet. Reduces energy consumption drastically
- Floor design with well-insulated, bolted floor and strong 3 mm stainless steel sheet metal.
Very durable and keeps the cold/heat in place.
- The Freezer-Prover has electrical heating coils in the floor as standard.
Counteracts damage caused by freezing and keeps the floor dry