Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Do you have a showroom I can visit?
- Q: What if I can't find a certain item in your catalogue?
- Q: Does the type of products and services Harvest Corporation offers differ from Eastern Canada to Western Canada?
- Q: Do you sell to individuals or only to businesses?
- Q: What training do you service technicians receive?
A: Yes. Harvest Corporation has showrooms in both Western Canada and Central/Eastern Canada that feature our new and used bakery equipment, small wares, and parts. For a list of our locations please click here.
A: We endeavour to carry the widest selection of new and used bakery equipment and parts and small wares. If you are unable to find a certain item, please contact us to let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.
A: Not at all. Our selection of Wholesale, Supermarket, Retail, and Foodservice bakery equipment, small wares, and parts is consistent across Canada. You will find the same affordably priced selection in both our Burnaby and Mississauga showrooms.
A: We do not sell to individuals at this time. Harvest Corporation supplies industrial equipment to wholesale plants, commercial bakery equipment to retail outlets, and in-store equipment for supermarkets.
A: All of Harvest Corporation’s service technicians are fully factory trained. They also undergo on-site training: Glimek/Svebadahlen technicians in Sweden, Konig technicians in Austria, and Oliver technicians in Grand Rapids.
Sales and Shipping:
- Q: How do I place an order?
- Q: Can I add to, modify, or cancel my order after it has been placed?
- Q: What are your shipping and return policies? How much does shipping cost?
- Q: Do you ship internationally?
- Q: Do you offer warranties on your equipment and parts?
- Q: Do you offer installation services for equipment purchase?
- Q: How long will it take for my order to be delivered?
- Q: What should I do if part of my order is lost, missing, or damaged?
A: All orders are handled by our experienced and friendly sales team Monday to Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM local time. For Western Canada sales inquiries please call 604.294.6650; Central/Eastern Canada: 1.888.925.6644.
A: Certainly. If you would like to change or cancel your order please contact a member of our sales team as soon as possible. Once an order has been processed and delivered, we are unable to modify or cancel it.
A: Orders under 75 pounds are shipped via UPS ground courier and over 75 pounds through one of our preferred carriers. Due to the nature of our business, large order returns are not permitted. Small ware orders must be returned within 15 days of receipt for refund or exchange.
A: Harvest Corporation does provide international shipping. For a full list of available destinations please contact our sales team.
A: Yes. We offer 12 month warranties on new parts and labour and 90 days on used parts and labour.
A: Yes. For more information about this service, please contact us.
A: With over 2000 items in inventory, we make every effort to ship all in-stock items as quickly as possible. Items that are temporarily out of stock may experience a minor delay. Shipping times may also vary by carrier. For delivery times on one of our custom lines, please contact one of our friendly staff for further information.
A: Contact us! If any part of your order is lost, missing, or damaged please let us know as soon as possible after receipt of your order.
- Q: Do you offer payment terms? Can I lease your equipment?
- Q: What methods of payment do you accept?
A: Yes. We do offer select payment terms and equipment leasing. Confirmed accounts can provide payment up to net 30 days. Please contact our sales department to discuss in more detail.
A: We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Cash, Debit, Cheque, Bank Draft, and Wire Transfer.
Still can’t find what you are looking for? Please contact us for more information.